New Service: JISC Collections
Page last modified on 05 March 2014, at 03:22 PM (initially posted on 3 February 2011)
We are uniquely placed to provide our members with:
• expertise in negotiating and procurement, within the scholarly communications sector, to save librarians time and money
• high-quality e-resource collections selected for academic research, teaching and learning
• best pricing and licensing, using our collective influence to obtain value for money
• environmental scanning and research into innovative resources, licensing models and evaluation tools
• shared knowledge about e-resource acquisition and research.
We provide annual efficiency gains to our members of approximately £50 million, and enable scholars and learners to use each resource to its fullest potential.
|JISC Collections||JISC Collections||eduPersonScopedAffiliation|
Service requires account linking. Please see https://www.jisc-collections.ac.uk/Help-and-information/Federated-access/ for further information.
Access by Username and Password also available
For eduPersonEntitlement details, please see http://www.jisc-collections.ac.uk/entitlements/representative/